For production opportunities, please visit the facility or fill out an application.
Production Manufacturing - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Currently hiring for full-time/non-seasonal manufacturing positions on all shifts. Must be flexible to 12-hour shifts within a 7-day, bi-weekly pay period. Full benefits package. To be considered, download and complete an application from the website and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
, fax it to (208) 209-2212
, or return it directly to 7600 Mineral Drive, Ste. 700, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Director of Global Operations - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
The Director of Global Operations is an integral business partner providing leadership across all operations to ensure order fulfillment while driving operational standards for safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory. This position has overall responsibility for developing and implementing strategic plans in conjunction with senior management to increase efficiency and effectiveness and coordinating and leading assigned resources and employees to meet or exceed company business objectives. Also, ensures that proper processes and controls are in place, so global operations meets the monthly, quarterly and annual goals as identified through goals deployment and established key performance indicators. Responsible for developing annual operating budgets in conjunction with Sales and Marketing and resource plans according to strategic growth initiatives and demand volatility. Responsible for Production and Operations Excellence.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of machining, assembly, production control and related manufacturing functions.·
- Required ISO knowledge and experience.
- Experience leading a major cross-functional project that included negotiating resources, creating project plans and timelines, identifying and removing roadblocks and implementation of improved product lines.
- Proven successful track record of coaching, mentoring and leading talent performance, development, and continuity for a manufacturing firm to achieve business goals.
- Experience running multiple manufacturing operations.
- Strong ERP/MRP knowledge (SAP/ORACLE) preferred.
- Positive, self-confident, decisive leader able to influence across the organization.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or related field.
- Recent experience of 10+ years in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- Metallurgy experience a plus.
Qualified applicants only. Please submit resume to email@example.com.